Saturday

13 Days of Christmas art exchange - Days 5 and 6

Day 5 of our Christmas exchange brought a wonderful cone ornament from my friend Patti G!  I've known Patti for many years through online art exchanges and her creations are always gorgeous and meticulous!!  I just LOVE how Patti created the cloth for this piece.  She incorporated fibers, ribbons, sheet music cheese cloth, batting and a beautiful vintage photo and free motioned stitched to secure it all then embellished with lace, pearl beading and a pretty glistening flower.  It will hang from beautiful lace and ribbon!  She included an additional gift as well!  Thank you sweet Patti - this is special and will adorn my tree along with your other ornament from a few years ago!!


Look how beautiful the fabric, stitching and embellishments are!

 ~ Day 6 ~
Day 6 brought a delightful gift from Martha B!!  Martha is from Canada and I have long admired her artwork over the years and was thrilled when I realized she was participating in this exchange!  This morning I opened up her precious little package to find a beautiful glass heart with the most perfect of Christmas sentiments on the front and back!  Take a look: 

No comments: