Saturday

13 Days of Christmas art exchange - Days 1 and 2

This year I am participating in a 13 Days of Christmas art exchange with 12 other so very talented artists.  It has been so much fun opening up these beautifully wrapped and crafted gifts and I wanted to share them with you as well!
Day #1 is from Barbara Burkard.  Barb's wrapping was scrumptious with a hint of the loveliness inside!!

 
        
Inside was a magical snowman ornament in a clear glass globe - Barbara had such a beautiful photo of it on her blog - so much better than I could photograph - this photo is courtesy of Barbara Burkhard ~ and in addition to this most beautiful ornie, she made a gorgeous fabric cuff with all my favorite vintage embellishments ~ beautiful lace, buttons and pretty snow flakes!  Thank you so much Barbara, I love it all!!


Day #2 is Moi ~ I made a collage inside a watch case using one of my most favorite image of two little girls with angel wings.  I added a couple of stars one of gold thread and one sequin and "Peace on Earth".  It is topped with a lacey ribbon baub and pearl on top with a velvet ribbon to hang.  On the outside of the back I used alcohol ink to marbleize and used a "joy" stamp to finish off.  To package these, I used paper bags I put through my printer and added a little glitter bling for day 2.  Leslie Brier has a wonderful photo of the back of my ornament on her blog if you'd like to see here!!
   



No comments: