Friday

Charm swap






























Oh my, I knew I needed to update my blog, I hadn't remembered how LONG it has been since I've posted. I have a few projects that I should have posted, primative pumpkins and christmas ornaments, but at this point.....I won't go there! I'm participating in Belinda's Charms 2009 swap - it is a 5 for 5 swap and I've made charms in two categories - the beading category and the wire category. The bird's nest charms are inspired by Deryn Mentock's work and I wanted to do some bird's nests with the anticipation of spring! I enjoy working with wire and this swap got me going again!
Here they are all packaged and ready to be mailed off to Belinda!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Miz Mary!! these are fabulous!! I love taht you are posting again, too!!
The beaded charms are quite stunning- all who recieve them will be very happy, just glorious!!
Big Hugs!1 Welcome back to blogging!!!
Elizabeth